Thursday 26 November 2015

Suncote Sunscreen Review

I have used lots of sunscreen they all are broke me out very oily and sticky me look like a disco ball .My dermologist suggest me a suncote sunscreen . I found the little tube magic


Its come in the lovely pink tube
 Applied this atleast 20 minutes before getting out the sun But my dermologist suggest me use the routine 9-2-6 but i always forget to use in this routine Its very eeffective and dont make my face oily and sticky Its quickly absorbed in my face and give the matte effect.

Ingredients:



Pros:

  • Absorb in skin very quickly
  • Does not leave any white sheed on skin
  • Easily Available
  • Afforadable 
  • Easily carry everywhere
  • Has a very mild fregnance
  • Best for oily skin beauties
  • SPF 30 is enough
  • Suitable for everyone
  • Very economical 
Cons:
  • If you have extremely dry skin then you need to use moisturizre 
Rating : 5/5

Would I Purchase This Again ?

Yes definetly even Its the part of my life


No comments:

Post a Comment